No it is not possible to restore a subscription. But you can always create a new subscription after the cancelled subscription lapses.
Articles in this section
- If my subscription is cancelled, do I have to buy it again?
- Why has my subscription been cancelled?
- Can I restore a cancelled subscription?
- I have cancelled my subscription, but am still being charged. How can I stop this?
- Will I receive a confirmation when I cancel my subscription?
- How can I change my subscription plan without buying a whole new subscription?
- I am logged in but can’t find my subscription. Where should I look?
- I’ve changed payment cards, and now my subscription renewal is failing. What should I do?
- Why did my payment fail?
- I have been charged twice. What can I do?