Schibsted will attempt to process your payment five times within a certain amount of days. If the payment is not processed during this period, the subscription will be cancelled. This may happen if there isn’t enough money in your nominated account or, if you pay with a credit card, you might have paid the credit card bill after the grace period lapsed.
Articles in this section
- If my subscription is cancelled, do I have to buy it again?
- Why has my subscription been cancelled?
- Can I restore a cancelled subscription?
- I have cancelled my subscription, but am still being charged. How can I stop this?
- Will I receive a confirmation when I cancel my subscription?
- How can I change my subscription plan without buying a whole new subscription?
- I am logged in but can’t find my subscription. Where should I look?
- I’ve changed payment cards, and now my subscription renewal is failing. What should I do?
- Why did my payment fail?
- I have been charged twice. What can I do?