Schibsted will attempt to process your payment five times within a certain amount of days. If the payment is not processed during this period, the subscription will be cancelled. This may happen if there isn’t enough money in your nominated account or, if you pay with a credit card, you might have paid the credit card bill after the grace period lapsed.
Articles in this section
- How do I cancel my subscription(s)?
- Can I pay for a subscription with an e-card?
- I’m having problems with a voucher. What should I do?
- The receipt received is not suitable for reimbursement. How do I get a new one?
- How can I stop Schibsted from sending an SMS after an SMS-payment?
- I have been charged twice. What can I do?
- Why did my payment fail?
- I’ve changed payment cards, and now my subscription renewal is failing. What should I do?
- I am logged in but can’t find my subscription. Where should I look?
- How can I change my subscription plan without buying a whole new subscription?