When your payment can’t be completed, you will receive an error message that will explain why your payment wasn’t completed. If it doesn’t give you sufficient information, please contact the support team of the site where you’re trying to purchase a service from. If the error message refers to your bank, please contact the bank for help.
Articles in this section
- How do I cancel my subscription(s)?
- Can I pay for a subscription with an e-card?
- I’m having problems with a voucher. What should I do?
- The receipt received is not suitable for reimbursement. How do I get a new one?
- How can I stop Schibsted from sending an SMS after an SMS-payment?
- I have been charged twice. What can I do?
- Why did my payment fail?
- I’ve changed payment cards, and now my subscription renewal is failing. What should I do?
- I am logged in but can’t find my subscription. Where should I look?
- How can I change my subscription plan without buying a whole new subscription?