You won’t need to buy a new subscription. When you change subscription plans, your most recent payment will confirm the type of subscription you have. If you downgrade your subscription, you’ll lose access to the premium content as soon as you complete your purchase.
Articles in this section
- How do I cancel my subscription(s)?
- Can I pay for a subscription with an e-card?
- I’m having problems with a voucher. What should I do?
- The receipt received is not suitable for reimbursement. How do I get a new one?
- How can I stop Schibsted from sending an SMS after an SMS-payment?
- I have been charged twice. What can I do?
- Why did my payment fail?
- I’ve changed payment cards, and now my subscription renewal is failing. What should I do?
- I am logged in but can’t find my subscription. Where should I look?
- How can I change my subscription plan without buying a whole new subscription?