The short answer is: you can’t. The SMS you receive after a payment is a mandatory legal confirmation that we are required to issue.
Articles in this section
- How do I cancel my subscription(s)?
- Can I pay for a subscription with an e-card?
- I’m having problems with a voucher. What should I do?
- The receipt received is not suitable for reimbursement. How do I get a new one?
- How can I stop Schibsted from sending an SMS after an SMS-payment?
- I have been charged twice. What can I do?
- Why did my payment fail?
- I’ve changed payment cards, and now my subscription renewal is failing. What should I do?
- I am logged in but can’t find my subscription. Where should I look?
- How can I change my subscription plan without buying a whole new subscription?