Check the spam filter or folder of your email inbox; sometimes automatically generated emails can show up there. If you still can’t find the verification email, just contact the site you have a Schibsted account with.
Articles in this section
- I received an email about login from an unknown device. What does this mean?
- What is Schibsted account and where can I use my Schibsted account?
- Why do I need a Schibsted account?
- I have a problem with my password. What should I do?
- I am unable to login to my Schibsted account. What should I do?
- I don’t have access to my primary email address and I can’t remember my password. What should I do?
- How do I delete my Schibsted account?
- How do I change my personal information in my Schibsted account?
- Can you add an email address to my Schibsted account for me?
- Where’s my verification email?