To use the sites and apps that rely on Schibsted account you need to create an account. This means you can log in to all the connected sites with same username and password. The sites will then give you content and ads tailored to match your interests. To learn more about tailored content, visit the Schibsted technology page.
Articles in this section
- I received an email about login from an unknown device. What does this mean?
- What is Schibsted account and where can I use my Schibsted account?
- Why do I need a Schibsted account?
- I have a problem with my password. What should I do?
- I am unable to login to my Schibsted account. What should I do?
- I don’t have access to my primary email address and I can’t remember my password. What should I do?
- How do I delete my Schibsted account?
- How do I change my personal information in my Schibsted account?
- Can you add an email address to my Schibsted account for me?
- Where’s my verification email?