If you have an idea of what data might be missing, please contact customer support for the relevant site or service for help.
Articles in this section
- Some data is missing from my data download. What should I do?
- I received an email that said my data download is ready. How do I browse the data files?
- I wanted to download my data before deleting my account, so I requested a data download and then went ahead and deleted my account. I still haven’t received my data. What happened?
- I received an email that said my data download is ready, but I haven’t requested one. What should I do?
- I requested a data download but haven’t heard anything since. What happened?
- My account has been taken over.
- Why do I have to verify my Schibsted account before I can use it?
- How do you handle my personal information?
- How does Schibsted share my information with third-party services?
- It looks like I’m logged in to all sites that use Schibsted, but I didn’t sign up for that. What’s going on?